MBA-FP6271 Assessment 3: Internal Environmental Analysis
Write a 3–4 page report that analyzes the internal environment of the organization. Describe the role of major internal stakeholders, describe internal trends, describe internal barriers to a strategic plan, and analyze the financial performance and position of the organization.
Click here to Find all Assignments for MBA-FP6271 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Use the information in Worksheet 3, and the SWOT output if you wish, to prepare a 3–4 page report that addresses the following:
- Describe the role of the major internal stakeholders in your strategic plan. Be sure you identify the major internal stakeholders.
- Describe the basic internal trends, key uncertainties, and additional research needs.
- Identify the quantitative or qualitative methods needed to analyze the project.
- Describe the internal barriers, such as structural political policy and other barriers, to be addressed. How will you overcome these barriers?
- Analyze the financial performance and position of the company. How will the plan enhance performance and financial sustainability?
Format your assessment as a report and be sure it is organized logically, using headings and sub-headings appropriately. Follow APA guidelines for in-text citations and references.
- Report length: 3–4 double-spaced pages, not including title page and reference page.
- References: A minimum of three professional resources.
- Format: Use APA format for all in-text citations and references. Include a title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Course: MBA-FP6271 Strategic Management of Health Care Systems
School: Capella University
- 6271 assessment 3