ACC 202 Module 1 SLP Week 1 Managerial Accounting Assignment
Introduction to Managerial Accounting
Everything Umbrella Inc. is considering producing a new type of umbrella. This new pocket-sized umbrella would fit into a coat pocket or purse.
Prepare a table with three columns to include the following information:
- Classify the costs of this new product as direct materials, direct labor, manufacturing overhead, selling, or administrative.
- Classify the costs listed as either product costs or period costs.
Click here to Find All Assignments for ACC 202 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
List of expenses incurred by Everything Umbrella Inc.
- Cost of advertising the product.
- Fabric used to make the umbrellas.
- Maintenance of cutting machines used to cut the umbrella fabric so it will fit the umbrella frame.
- Wages of workers who assemble the product.
- President’s salary.
- The salary of the supervisor of the people who assemble the product.
- Wages of the product tester who stands in a shower to make sure the umbrellas do not leak.
- Cost of market research survey.
- Salary of the company’s sales managers.
- Depreciation of administrative office building.
SLP Assignment Expectations
The table should be easy to read and nicely formatted with adequate explanations. The use of Excel is required. Both content and presentation will be evaluated.
Course: ACC 202 Managerial Accounting
School: Trident University International
- : 23/01/2018
- : 15
- ACC202 Module 1 SLP assignment