CA499 Week 3: Thesis, Sentence outline, Annotated Bibliography Assignment
Using your project proposal as a guide, include your thesis statement, develop a 2-3 page sentence outline for your paper, and complete an annotated bibliography with a minimum of six (6) peer-reviewed resources.
Your 2-3 page sentence outline should include the following:
- The title for your paper. Be sure to include the two disciplines based on your academic experience. Long titles are fine!
- A clear, concise thesis statement intertwining the two disciplines you have selected.
- A sentence outline detailing main points and subpoints you will make to support your thesis statement (each subpoint you make will eventually become a body paragraph or two in your paper—you should plan to make several subpoints throughout your paper)
Your 2-3 page sentence outline will help you stay on track throughout the research and writing process.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CA499 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Your annotated bibliography should include a full, APA-style citation followed by a brief annotation of at least six (6) peer-reviewed resources.
Each of your annotations should do the following:
- Identify the name of the source and the author(s)
- Summarize the main point(s) the author(s) makes and any relevant supporting subpoints
- Include a statement referring to the quality of the source (is it effective?) and how you might use it in your research project to support your position.
Course: CA499 Professional Strategies
School: Grantham University
- : 17/11/2017
- : 20