PM571 Week 6 Individual Assignment Real Life Project Management Plan – Closing Phase Presentation
Review the Real-Life Project Management Plan (Phases 1, 2, & 3) that your team developed in Weeks 2, 3, & 4.
Review the Project Management Concepts and Applications Paper that you wrote in Week 1 and the Managing the Project Paper from Week 5.
Develop a 7 to 10 slide presentation with speaker notes that illustrates a project management plan. The plan should address both project closure and the effects of adding an international component to the project.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PM571 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Include slides for the following elements:
- International Project Component
- Project Closure Deliverables
- Types of Project Closures
- Team Dispersal
- Success Factors
- Ongoing Metrics
- Completed Project Retrospective
Describe in the speaker notes: • Differences between managing domestic and international projects. What specifically would need to be done differently?
- The project retrospective process, and the project closedown process.
- How the project retrospective process and project closedown steps relate to each other and the overall project structure.
- How project success has been measured and will continue to be evaluated.
- Lessons learned from the project.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Course: PM571 Project Management
School: University of Phoenix
- : 18/11/2017
- : 60