PSYCH/614 Week 4 Discussion How do people categorize things and people as either familiar and safe or unfamiliar and possibly dangerous?
PSYCH/614 Wk 4 Discussion Social Cognition and Problem Solving
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Social cognition is about perceiving others and how we process the people and the world around us.
- How do people categorize things and people as either familiar and safe or unfamiliar and possibly dangerous?
- Why do people categorize?
- Can you escape categorization?
- How does this impact us and how we navigate the world?
- If we cannot escape categorization, can we ever eliminate prejudice?
Click here to Find all Assignments for PSYCH/614 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
CHAT NOW or WhatsApp Us, so that our experts can immediately help you with all your assignment and make you completely Stress Free!
Course: PSYCH/614 Social Psychology
School: University of Phoenix