PSYCH/645 Week 4 Summative Assessment: Personality Theory Presentation
Wk 4 – Summative Assessment: Personality Theory Presentation
You work as a psychology consultant at a local prison. You have been asked to give a presentation on personality theories to a group of new case managers that help identify personality traits of offenders in an effort to find programs and services for them. Select any of the major personality theories covered in the course for your presentation.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PSYCH/645 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes. Complete the following in your presentation:
- Discuss the role personality plays in general behavior and emotional interactions (1–2 slides).
- Provide an overview of the selected personality theory (2–3 slides).
- Describe the theorist of your chosen personality theory, including their background (1–2 slides).
- Examine how the theorist views people and personalities (1–2 slides).
- Explain which concepts of the theory are relevant to today’s culture (1–2 slides).
- Examine how those concepts are valuable within this workplace (1–2 slides).
- Analyze the emotional and behavioral interactions that make this theory relevant to this population (1–2 slides).
Submit your assignment.
Course: PSYCH/645 Personality Theories
School: University of Phoenix