PSY-520 Topic 1 DQ 1 Compare and contrast Stevens’s four scales of measurement and explain when each type of scale should be used
Statistics can be a foreign topic to many people and/or cause anxiety. This checklist may help you succeed.
- Schedule 20-25 hours a week for studying and completing assignments
- Review the specific terms for each topic on the Statistics Visual Learner website
- Read the assigned chapters from the textbook and complete the Progress Checks as you are reading for practice
- Use the Electronic Resources for extra assistance (Khan videos, SPSS tutorials, SAGE resources, etc.)
- Complete the assignment(s) for each topic
Click here to Find all Assignments for PSY-520 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Having reviewed this checklist, what challenges might you face? What steps can you take to succeed in the class?
Review the levels of measurement terms in the Statistics Visual Learner media piece. Compare and contrast Stevens’s four scales of measurement and explain when each type of scale should be used.
Course: PSY-520 Graduate Statistics
School: Grand Canyon University