PSYCH/599 Week 3 Summative Assessment Stanford Prison Experiment Assignment
Wk 3 – Summative Assessment: Stanford Prison Experiment
The Stanford Prison Experiment is one of the most well-known psychological experiments in history. The results of the experiment were shocking. In this assignment, you will focus more on the ethical violations that occurred.
Read “Stanford Prison Experiment” from the University Library.
Watch “Quiet Rage: The Stanford Prison Experiment” from the University Library.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PSYCH/599 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Search the Internet for additional information you may need about the research method used in the Stanford prison experiment.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis of the ethical violations in the Stanford prison experiment in which you:
- Describe background information of the experiment, including the method used in the experiment.
- Identify 1 or 2 ethical issues that occurred in this experiment.
- Explain the APA ethics guidelines that may have been violated. Refer to Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct from the APA.
- Explain if and how diversity was taken into consideration, as well as the effect that this may have had on the study.
- Summarize what you would have done differently if conducting this experiment.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Course: PSYCH/599 Foundations Of Graduate Study In Psychology
School: Grand Canyon University