PSY-650 Topic 2 Expectant Parent Newsletter Assignment
Imagine that you work for a family health organization. You have been asked to create a newsletter to hand out to expecting parents. The newsletter should consist of 500-750 words that will inform parents of issues related to prenatal development and infancy. In the newsletter, include the following:
- List critical periods of prenatal development.
- List teratogens that could impact prenatal development.
- List and describe ways to have a healthy pregnancy and to reduce prenatal risks.
- Describe infant risks and how to minimize those risks (e.g., SIDS, injury).
- Address attachment issues during infancy.
- Provide tips for fostering healthy development in the three areas of infant development.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PSY-650 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Use two to four scholarly resources to support your information.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: PSY-650 Human Development
School: Grand Canyon University