ADM-634 Topic 4 Public Policy Outline Assignment
After continued research, construct a working outline for the research paper. The outline should cover the topics and supporting details of your research paper. Your outline should also include the thesis for your paper. Your outline should reflect your continued research on the chosen policy with the use of APA in-text citations. Use the attached document “Public Policy Paper” for the expectations and requirements of the paper.
Include an APA-formatted reference page; you should have at least three of your five to eight resources.
Click here to Find all Assignments for ADM-634 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Public Policy as Public Relations Benchmark Public Policy Paper
Using the public policy that you chose in Topic 1 and outlined in Topic 4, create a paper to discuss the following criteria applying the six stages of public policy making. In 1,750-2,000 words, do the following:
- Describe the public policy and the agenda setting, including why this policy was created (policy strategy) and explain how and why your policy was adopted.
- Explain how the policy was implemented and identify the target group the policy was intended for.
- Describe different contexts that drive the public policy and if government has been involved in any way.
- Evaluate the impact of the policy and suggest changes or make recommendations for improving the policy.
- Correctly identify and discuss any public relations techniques that were used to promote this public policy.
- Describe the forces and dynamics at play in the policy formulation, adoption, and implementation process. Which forces and dynamics were most significant in the formation of the policy?
Use five to eight scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: ADM-634 Policy Studies
School: Grand Canyon University