HRM-635 Topic 7 Leveraging Human Capital Assignment
Throughout this course, you have analyzed your current work environment to identify the acquiring, developing, and training practices. Employees are the biggest asset and contribute to the culture and overall performance of the organization. This project requires you to determine how to leverage the human capital within your organization. Use the research you have complied throughout this course to determine how to appropriately develop and motivate your employees.
Click here to Find all Assignments for HRM-635 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Develop a written proposal (1,000-1,250 words), discussing performance indicators, rewards and incentives, and a plan for motivating employees. Your proposal must include the following:
- Describe tasks and performance indicators that contribute to the overall employee performance on the job.
- How will you identify an employee’s strengths and skills to leverage their performance?
- Develop strategies to improve employee performance. How will you provide employees with rewards and incentives for performance improvement?
- How will you integrate rewards and incentives to remain competitive in the marketplace and recruit and retain the employees?
- Describe a vision for the overall culture you aspire to develop in your organization, relative to the employees being the biggest asset.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: HRM-635 Acquiring, Developing, and Leveraging Human Capital
School: Grand Canyon University