PHI-105 Topic 5 Thinking and Language Reflection Worksheet
Thinking and Language Reflection Worksheet
Complete the Thinking and Language Reflection Worksheet.
Review the grading checklist for this assignment included in the worksheet to ensure successful completion.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PHI-105 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Reflect on your understanding of the relationship between thinking and language.
Answer the following questions in 100-200 words each:
- How do individuals acquire and develop language?
- How do you personally communicate your thoughts and how did you learn to do so?
- Based on your own experiences, what are some symbols (e.g., letters of the alphabet) people use to communicate?
- Explain how you think these symbols are related to critical thinking?
The assignment will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Clarity: The intent of the writer is clear.
- Logic: The answer makes sense.
- Answers question: The questions are addressed fully.
- Mechanics: Answers contain proper punctuation and grammar.
Course: PHI-105 21st Century Skills: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 15/11/2020
- : 65