CJ 450 Understanding Terrorism Final Paper for Grantham University
- Select one of the major terrorist incidents presented in the Appendix of our textbook.
- In a well-written paper:
- Explain the role media played in the incident.
- Make sure your discussion reflects themes in chapters 14 through 17 of our textbook.
- Papers must adhere to the following guidelines PRIOR to submission on or before the last day of Week 8:
- The first page of your paper will be a cover sheet correctly formatted according to APA guidelines.
- This paper will use 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font, and double spacing.
- The citations for each article MUST be correctly formatted according to APA guidelines. Do NOT use an automated citation manager to perform this function. Do it manually for this assignment and check your formatting against available APA resources.
- Excluding the cover page and references, this paper must EXCEED 12 pages of written text.
- Only COMPLETE paragraphs consisting of an introductory sentence, a full explanation of key points supported with properly cited sources, and a concluding sentence may be used.
- Only use published articles from academic texts, such as those found at scholar.google.com or accessed through your Grantham University EBSCO host account.
- The entire paper must be your original work. It may not include quotes, and at no time should text be copied and pasted.
- This paper DOES require an introductory paragraph, explicit thesis statement, concluding paragraph, and references page.
The topic selected is the Terrorist Attack on Fort Hood, TX 2009
Course: CJ 450 Understanding Terrorism
School: Grantham University
- : 24/04/2017
- : 40.00