HSA320 Assignment 2 Job Description and Justification
HSA320 Week 4 Job Description and Justification Assignment
Job Description and Justification
This Assignment is due in Week 4.
As the HR manager for a large healthcare organization, you have been asked to design a new position for an individual contributor, nonclinical department such as Billing, Admitting, or HR. The job should be entry-midlevel and one appropriate for someone with a bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration.
Click here to Find all Assignments for HSA320 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Write a 6–8 page report in which you:
- Develop the job title and essential duties for the new position.
- Write detailed job description suitable for listing on the organization’s website.
- Identify the desired KSAs (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities).
- Explain the required minimum qualifications.
- Describe the steps involved in hiring for this new position.
- Develop salary recommendations.
- Identify a process to identify the most qualified applicants for the position.
Course: HSA320 Healthcare Human Resource Management
School: Strayer University