OPS/400 Week 1 Process View of Organizations Assignment
Research the elements and core disciplines of a business process for a manufacturing or services organization with which you are familiar.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that describes the five elements of a business process in terms of inputs, outputs, and resources employed by the business, and address the following questions:
Click here to Find all Assignments for OPS/400 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
- What metrics does the organization use to monitor and manage process performance for inputs and outputs?
- What are the financial, external, and internal performance measures currently used by the organization?
- What product attributes are considered important to the organization’s success?
- Who are the organization’s customers, and what organizational factors contribute to overall customer satisfaction?
- Compare and contrast the business processes of your selected organization and their major competitor(s). What process competencies should each organization aim to develop?
- Research the product life cycle of your selected organization from introduction to maturity. What product attributes will be important to the customer as the product changes? How will the life cycle of the product affect the business process?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Cite a minimum of three sources; include your textbook as one source.
Course: OPS/400 Business Process Management
School: University of Phoenix