HIS-450 Topic 1 From World War to Cold War Worksheet Assignment
Complete the “From World War to Cold War” Worksheet.
HIS-450 Topic 1 From World War to Cold War Worksheet
Instructions: In 200-300 words, respond to the following prompts. Each prompt should be supported with research. Each response is worth 7 points.
- Describe the significance of the Truman Doctrine to the Cold War.
- How did the Marshall Plan impact the future of Europe?
- How did the social and racial changes that occurred during WWII impact U.S. society after the war?
- What is NATO and why was (is) it important to the West?
- What was the Red Scare? What role did the HUAC (House Un-American Activities Committee) play during the Red Scare? What was the overall impact of the Red Scare on U.S. society?
Click here to Find all Assignments for HIS-450 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Use only sources found at the GCU Library, those provided in Topic/Course Materials, or those recommended by your instructor. Cite three to five relevant, scholarly sources in support of the content.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Turabian format is required for essays only. Solid academic writing is always expected. For all assignment delivery options, documentation of sources should be presented using Turabian formatting guidelines, which can be found in the Turabian Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Course: HIS-450 U.S. History Since 1945
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 02/02/2020
- : 75
- HIS-450 Topic 1 From World War to Cold War Worksheet