BUS 630 Week 2 Auerbach Enterprises Assignment
Complete: Case 3A (Auerbach Enterprises)
In this case, you are provided the overhead cost data for the Auerbach Enterprises. Management needs advice in determining how to allocate these costs utilizing a job order costing system either department-wide or company-wide. Address Questions 1 through 5 located at the end of the case. Based on the case questions, you are required to provide a three to five double-spaced written report addressing management’s concerns and providing recommendations. The written report should be properly formatted according to APA guidelines and demonstrate research and critical thinking skills. Conclusions and recommendations should be supported by at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford Library or other external sources, excluding the textbook.
Click here to Find all Assignments for BUS 630 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
For Questions 1 through 4, you will need to complete several calculations. Be sure to label and clearly identify your work to demonstrate your understanding of the concept even if you arrive at the incorrect answer. The calculations should be included as part of your analysis and written recommendations required for submission.
For Question 5, fully address management’s concerns as part of your written analysis and recommendation using the new or the previous calculations to support your recommendation/explanation. The written analysis should be supported by at least two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
Week 2 Written Assignment should:
- Demonstrate graduate level work including appropriate research and critical thinking skills.
- Be presented as a written analysis (not a question/answer format).
- Incorporate case questions into the overall analysis.
- Follow APA formatting guidelines including title page, reference page and in-text citations.
- Consists of three to five double-spaced pages of content.
- Provide at least two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
Course: BUS 630 Managerial Accounting
School: Ashford University
- : 09/09/2019
- : 85