BSA375 Fundamentals of Business Systems Development Prepare a 4 to 6 page paper that accomplishes the following What key stakeholders in Riordan Manufacturing would you gather requirements from?
BSA 375 Fundamentals OF BUSINESS SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT
The final individual paper for this class includes three sections: one section of the paper is due each week; the final section is due in Week Four.
Complete Section 1 of the Service Request SR-rm-022 paper. Using the Service Request SR-rm-022, analyze the HR system.
Prepare a 4 to 6 page paper that accomplishes the following:
- What key stakeholders in Riordan Manufacturing would you gather requirements from?
- Describe the information-gathering techniques and systems analysis tools you would propose for the project.
- Identify the key factors that help ensure the information required for the project is gathered successfully.
- Explain what project scope is and why it is important. Describe the areas of project feasibility that are examined in the analysis phase of the SDLC.
- Cite and discuss 2 to 3 references, in addition to the required readings, that are relevant to the assignment. Include citations and references formatted consistent with APA guidelines.
Course: BSA375 – Fundamentals of Business Systems Development
School: University of Phoenix
- : 26/03/2017
- : 16