PPA 605 Week 2 Assignment Ashford University Buying a House Imagine you are a public administrator who has just been promoted to a higher position but must relocate to another city and purchase a different home.
Buying a House
Imagine you are a public administrator who has just been promoted to a higher position but must relocate to another city and purchase a different home. Using the five distributing bargaining skills, present the steps and various aspects you would consider implementing in buying a house. Be sure to address the following:
- Analyze the bargaining situation and whether or not it is distributive. If so, determine the reservation price.
- Present the initial offer you would make and apply bracketing to achieve your target price of $310,000.
- Indicate and frame the norms you would utilize in presenting your initial offer.
The Buying a House paper:
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must use at least three to four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sourcestable offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
Course: PPA 605 Negotiation, Bargaining & Conflict Management
School: Ashford University
- : 25/03/2017
- : 16