MGT-410 Week 1 Leadership and Management Models Assignment
Review the variety of graphic representations of servant leadership models and other leadership/management models listed below. You may search online for others as well. As you review the models, consider what you think are the most significant differences between servant leadership models and other models. Then either create your own graphic to visually represent your understanding of servant leadership or revise one of the existing graphics so that it better represents your understanding. If you revise an existing model, be sure to credit your original source.
Click here to Find all Assignments for MGT-410 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
MGT-410 Module 1: Leadership and Management Models
Once you have created your model, compose a brief analysis (250 words) that addresses the following:
- What are the most significant differences between servant leadership models and other models?
- Define the paradox of servant leadership and explain where you see this paradox present in your own representation.
- Based on your understanding of effective leadership, how do you think your representation captures those qualities or characteristics?
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
- Transformational Servant Leadership Values & Ethics https://www.twu.ca/competency-model
- Leadership Responsibilities of Professionals http://www.kon.org/hswp/archive/mitstifer_4.htm
- Leadership Framework (LF) http://www.leadershipacademy.nhs.uk/discover/leadership-framework/
- Sustainability Leadership Relational Model http://www.sustainabilityleadershipinstitute.org/atomic.php
- Stephanie Reynolds Consulting http://stephaniereynolds.com/?page_id=16
Course: MGT-410 Servant Leadership
School: Grand Canyon University