BHS-420 Week 6 Biopsychosocial Assessment: During adulthood, physical peak is typically reached in the late 20s
During adulthood, physical peak is typically reached in the late 20s. After age 30, however, physical abilities such as vision, hearing, and the skeletal system among others start to decline. For this assignment, you will conduct a biopsychosocial assessment on yourself and determine the factors influencing your health both positively and negatively.
Keep a journal for a 2-4-day period. In the journal, record your nutrition, exercise, and general mood. Review the results of your journal and write a 700-1,050-word biopsychosocial assessment of yourself.
Click here to Find all Assignments for BHS-420 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Include the following in your assessment:
- Food log (when, what, and how you ate)
- Exercise log (when, what, and how you exercised)
- A brief description of your cognitive and personality development
- A brief description of your background
- A brief description of your cultural background to include how your culture views adulthood
- A brief description of your belief system to include any views on adulthood
- An analysis of factors that are positively and negatively influencing your health
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Course: BHS-420 Human Development
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 10/03/2019
- : 85