FIN/375 Week 5 Financial Plan Write a 900 to 1,050 word Financial Plan Individual Assignment
Purpose of Assignment
In this assignment, you will be evaluating a cash budgeting scenario and developing a financial plan for a fictional business.
Review the Cash Budgeting Scenario.
Calculate the cash budget using the Cash Budget Worksheet, and use the Cash Budget Worksheet Answers to review your work.
Click here to Find all Assignments for FIN/375 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Write a 900- to 1,050-word financial plan in which you complete the following:
- Discuss potential cash budget benefits and pitfalls for the business, including how the budget supports the strategic goal of the business to increase revenue by 10% annually.
- Outline your expected business expenses (e.g. fixed and variable costs, marketing, labor, operations, insurance) and sources of revenue (e.g. funding, sales of products/services).
- Include an income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Explain how you will adjust your small business cash budget to manage contingencies (such as emergencies and market shifts) as well as product and distribution shifts.
- Compare the differences between a cash budget and an operating budget, and explain why both are beneficial.
- Explain why a budget variance analysis is crucial for the operation of a business, and discuss how often a budget variance analysis should be performed.
- Summarize your findings/recommendations.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Course: FIN/375 Financial Management In The Small Business
School: University of Phoenix
- : 17/12/2018
- : 75