SOC-386 Week 7 Case Study Analysis Assignment
Review the following theoretical perspectives: ecological, systems, strengths, task-centered, cognitive and behavioral. Choose one of the following upon which to reflect:
In Chapter 4 of Applying Theory to Generalist Practice by Langer & Lietz, read “Fostering Recovery Through Task-Centered Practice.” Write a 750-1,000-word reflection on the role of the social worker using the prompts below.
Read “Case Study 3-4: Challenging the Tradition: In Some Families, Violence Is a Way of Life,” by Steven Krugman in Case Studies in Social Work Practice by LeCroy & LeCroy. Write a 750-1,000-word reflection on the role of the social worker in the attached domestic violence case study.
Click here to Find all Assignments for SOC-386 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
For each case reflection discuss the following:
- Discuss the primary theoretical perspective reflected in the case study. Discuss one other theoretical perspective that could be applied.
- What competencies and behavioral practices did the social worker utilize?
- What did you find challenging about the case?
- What strategies did the social worker use that surprised you?
- What skills, practices, and behaviors do you think were critical for managing the case?
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Course: SOC-386 Human Behavior and the Social Environment
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 14/10/2018
- : 60