This PowerPoint presentation will be turned in as the final assignment of this course and loaded into the Week 10 assignment tab for the professor’s review.
If you would like feedback from your classmates on your presentation, you may also post it under Discussion #2, Part 2 in the Week 10 Discussion area. Your classmates will have the final week of class time to offer feedback to you at the same time that the professor is evaluating the presentation for content, clarity, use of APA style, and other assignment criteria.
- Summarize the key points of your research paper to influence your audience to accept global education as a viable inclusion in their lesson planning.
- Recommend strategies for accomplishing Criterion #1.
- Anticipate three (3) questions that participants may have and prepare a slide that answers them.
- Create an activity that invites participant involvement.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Course: EDU 562 Leadership in Global Education
School: Strayer University
- : 13/03/2017
- : 50