PSY-362 Week 7 View the movie, 12 Angry Men (1957), Orion-Nova Productions Assignment
View the movie, 12 Angry Men (1957), Orion-Nova Productions.
Write a paper of 750-1,000 words in which you do the following:
- Discuss patterns of persuasion, conformity, and minority influence seen in the film.
- Analyze issues of prejudice observed while watching the jurors deliberate.
- Determine if there was evidence of cognitive heuristics. If so, where/how did it occur?
- Interpret the catalyst of change that resulted in the outcome of the film, based on your perceptions.
- Discuss if the group in the film demonstrate group polarization, or if they were at risk for groupthink.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PSY-362 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Include specific examples from the film to support your ideas/claims. Be sure to include proper APA citations for your examples.
You must include two to three peer reviewed scholarly sources to support your claims in your writings.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Course: PSY-362 Social Psychology and Cultural Applications
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 02/09/2018
- : 55