PSY-100 Week 4 Personality Assessment Paper Assignment Complete the Jung Typology Test
Complete the Jung Typology Test.
Write a 750-1,000-word essay using the theories of Jung and Gardner to describe your top three strengths and how these will help you be a better student. Review any of the readings and/or videos listed for this week to support your ideas. Remember, you need to use at least three to four sources.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PSY-100 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
- Describe the theories of Jung and Gardner.
- Using the theories of Jung and Gardner, identify your top three strengths.
- Select two other participants and identify/assess their top three strengths, based on results from the Jung Typology Test. These participants need to be individuals whose behavior you are familiar with. The participants can be family, friends, and/or co-workers.
- Using your results and the results of the two participants, describe your top three strengths and how they are similar or different from the two participants.
- Discuss why the similarities and differences are important to know and understand.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Course: PSY-100 Psychology in Everyday Life
School: Grand Canyon University