CWV-101 Week 2 Topic 2 Review Assignment
Please complete the “Topic 2 Review” to prepare for Topic 2 Quiz. Find the answers in your textbook, lectures, and course readings. Cite the reference for any answers that are paraphrased or copied and pasted. It is important to cite your sources in order to avoid intentional or unintentional plagiarism, either of which is a violation of the University Code of Conduct.
While GCU style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using GCU formatting guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CWV-101 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Please type your answers below each question.
- List the three Christian views of creation, as given in the lecture, and a brief description of each.
- The concept that humanity is created in the image of God may refer to a number of things. List four things: two covered in the textbook and two covered in the lecture.
- What are the similarities between the scenes in Revelation 21:1-4 and the garden of Eden in Genesis 2?
- According to the lecture, what is meant when we say God is sovereign?
- List at least five characteristics of God emphasized in Psalm 145.
- List three reasons for seeing humanity as the pinnacle of God’s creation.
- How does the textbook describe the garden of Eden?
- How would you describe the nature of work God gave to Adam in the garden of Eden?
- Summarize Proverbs 9:10.
- Summarize God’s statements in Genesis 2:16-18.
- What does the textbook say about the involvement of the Trinity in creation?
- List the four basic “acts” of the overarching biblical story.
Course: CWV-101 Christian Worldview
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 16/05/2018
- : 30