CWV-101 Week 1 Personal Commitments Assessment Worksheet Individual Assignment
In this assignment, you will examine your worldview using the personal commitments described in Chapter 2 of the textbook. This may be the first time you have thought deeply about what you believe, so give yourself time to reflect on each question. You will also have the opportunity to examine your worldview according to a test given in the textbook and to express what you think the Christian faith is all about.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CWV-101 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Follow the directions in the “Personal Commitments Assessment” worksheet.
Personal Commitments Assessment Worksheet
Be sure you answer both Part 1 and Part 2 of this assignment before submitting.
After reading Chapter 2 in the textbook and the lecture for this topic, write a two- to threeentence answer to each of the six questions that form the basic components or personal commitments for your worldview. Answer the questions about your own beliefs in your own words, not what you think the Christian worldview believes. Keep this worksheet intact and only add your answers under each question.
- What is your belief about ultimate reality?
- What is your belief about the nature of the universe?
- What is your belief about human nature and the afterlife?
- What is your belief about knowledge?
- What is your basis of ethics?
- What is your purpose?
Answer the following two questions with a 250-550-word response for each.
- Your answers to the questions in Part 1 form the basis of your worldview. Now that you have articulated your worldview, evaluate it according to the practical test described in Chapter 2 of the textbook and the lecture. Can you live your worldview out in the world as we know it? Why or why not?
- Reflect on your current understanding of the Christian faith. In other words, what is the essence of the Christian worldview? How does one become a Christian?
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Reminder: This is a worksheet so the Turnitin score will be higher due to the directions and questions.
Course: CWV-101 Christian Worldview
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 06/05/2018
- : 40