Identify a foundational management philosopher based on the articles you used for your Journal Article Analysis to guide you through this assignment.
Locate at least one document, article, or work from the foundational philosopher.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word essay detailing the differences you perceive between the management philosophy espoused by the foundational philosopher, and the version of the philosophy described by at least two authors from your articles.
Include a table or a graphical flowchart and a 350-word narrative of the research trail or path that led you to the foundational management philosopher, including the following:
- Provide a list of the references you followed to get to the philosopher.
- Identify the author, source, and year of publication for each item.
- Explain how you identified and selected the articles in the Journal Article Analysis assignment.
- Recount how these led you to your philosopher.
- Make note of other sources that you discovered in the process of finding your philosopher.
- Describe how the articles you found are useful to you.
- Explain how you assessed each article’s credibility, reliability, and validity
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
- : 17/02/2017
- : 15