QNT561 Week 1 Discussion Questions Understand what statistics is and how it is useful for making managerial decisions
- 1.1 Understand what statistics is and how it is useful for making managerial decisions.
- Understand the key statistical concepts: population vs. sample, descriptive vs. inferential statistics, parameter vs. statistic, variables, levels of measurement, and qualitative vs. quantitative data.
- nalyze various measures of central tendency: mean, median, and mode.
- Analyze measures of variation: range, variance, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation.
- Evaluate skewness of a distribution.
- Analyze percentiles, quartiles, and the Five-Number Summary.
- Describe what probability is and when one would use it.
- Evaluate probabilities using relative frequency approach.
Click here to Find All Assignments for QNT561 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Use each of these bullet points to write one paragraph for discussion posts in 100 word minimum and include a reference for each question.
Course: QNT561 Applied Business Research & Statistics
School: University of Phoenix
- : 20/01/2018
- : 50