CRM1246 Week 6 Discussion Question: A wise friend once told me that the worst ship on the ocean is a partnership
This is a three-part question:
A wise friend once told me that the worst ship on the ocean is a partnership. Yet, each year thousands of people, usually friends at the beginning, enter into partnerships.
- Develop two thought-provoking reasons for entering into such an arrangement and then,
- Contemplate two equally compelling reasons for not becoming a partner in a business venture and then,
- Explain whether creating a small corporation solves or makes the ideas you expressed above worse.
- This discussion is worth 25 points
- Your initial post must be 125 words minimum
Click here to Find all Assignments for CRM1246 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Course: CRM1246 Introduction to Law and the Legal System
School: Florida Institute of Technology
- : 13/02/2018
- : 2