In Part 2 of the Global Education Workshop, you will finalize the components of the workshop so that you are able to create a workshop design document/research paper that structures the sequence of activities and content of your module. Select any lesson planning tool that works for you or create a special format for this project. Keep in mind your audience and the policy issues that may be important in the community. Be sure to include an evaluation strategy and resources for your participants to explore.
- Finalize all the requirements from Part 1 of the Workshop Project
- Create a logical and comprehensive design document that governs the conduct of the workshop.
- Establish a list of resources for the workshop participants.
- Determine the effectiveness of the workshop via an evaluation method.
- Integrate current and relevant policy issues into the workshop.
- Include 5 peer-reviewed references from the previous five years.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Course: EDU 562 Leadership in Global Education
School: Strayer University
- : 26/02/2017
- : 55
- Assignment_2__Global_Education_Workshop_Part_1 (1)