PM571 Week 5 Individual Assignment Real Life Project Management Plan – Managing the Project Presentation
Review the Real-Life Project Management Plan (Phases 1-3) that your Learning Team developed in Weeks 2, 3, & 4.
Review the Project Management Concepts and Applications Paper that you wrote in Week 1.
Develop a 5 to 7 slide presentation with speaker notes that illustrates how the project will be managed effectively.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PM571 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Include slides for the following elements:
- Project Team Organizational Structure
- Managing Versus Leading Comparison
- Traits of an Effective Project Manager
- Metrics to Evaluate Project Success
Describe in the speaker notes:
- Steps taken to assemble, develop, and manage the project team.
- The importance of project sponsorship and project leadership during project execution.
- Qualities of an effective project manager.
- Methods used to manage project conflict.
- Methods used to evaluate project progress and performance.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Course: PM571 Project Management
School: University of Phoenix