PM571 Week 4 Team Assignment Real-Life Project Management Plan – Executing Phase Presentation
Resource: Project Management, Ch. 7
Collaborate with your Learning Team to develop the Executing Phase of the team project.
Prepare a 5 to 7 slide presentation with speaker notes that illustrates the Executing Phase project deliverables.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PM571 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Include slides for the following elements in your presentation:
- Risk Assessment Form (similar to Figure 7.6) that analyzes at least four identified risks.
- Risk Response Matrix (similar to Figure 7.8) that outlines methods used to mitigate each identified risk.
- Change Control Form that includes the following elements:
- Impact to budget, scope, timeline;
- Review, approval, and communication of changes. Describe in the speaker notes:
- The specific steps taken by the team throughout phase three of the project plan.
- Potential risks and how the team plans to manage/mitigate those risks.
- Processes used to develop the change control plan.
- The change control process, including its documented impact on project scope, timeline, and budget. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Course: PM571 Project Management
School: University of Phoenix
- : 05/11/2017
- : 2