By now, you have identified your FAF faculty advisor and have met with him or her for your Academic Learner Review (ALR). For this assignment, you will write a 1–2-page reflection paper about that experience. Please note that because this is a personal reflection, it should be written in first person with the use of “I” language. Your paper should include the following content items:
- Review of Track 1.
- Expectations and planning for Track 2.
- Time line for completing Track 2 and Practicum.
- Strategies for professional networking in preparation for fieldwork.
- At least one goal from each of the following three categories.
- Academic success and program completion.
- Professional identity, fieldwork, and licensure.
- Self-care and life balance.
Course: COUN5910 Course Reflection
School: Strayer University
- : 15/06/2017
- : 10.00