LDR-612 Topic 4 Benchmark Coaching and Mentoring Techniques Assignment
Benchmark – Coaching and Mentoring Techniques
For this assignment, focus in on the coaching and mentoring techniques you have established for your “Individual Development Plan”. You are encouraged to use resources you have been compiling with your group for the “CLC – Leadership Resources and Motivators” assignment that will be due in Topic 8. Use three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook for a minimum four sources.
Click here to Find all Assignments for LDR-612 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Through defining both coaching and mentoring, you have a better vision for the necessary techniques to aid in the success of the mentoring process. Review your coaching and mentoring techniques that you brainstormed in your “Individual Development Plan” outline. Develop a comprehensive plan (1,250-1,500 words) of your coaching and mentoring techniques that addresses the following:
- Include coaching techniques to support your mentee in reaching the short-term and long-term goals. How will you use these to support the growth of your mentee? How can you use these techniques as a manager or leader of a team of people?
- Include mentoring techniques to support your mentee in reaching the short-term and long-term goals. How will you use these to support the growth of your mentee? How can you use these techniques as a manager or leader of a team of people?
- Determine the most effective technique selected for helping your mentee identify their potential and take initiative to achieve their goals.
- Discuss your emotional and social intelligence skills that will contribute to the success of the mentoring experience. Address how they can be further developed.
- Identify the relevant cultural and ethical considerations you incorporated into the design of your plan and selection of techniques. Discuss how your decisions for your plan and techniques are in line with a specific Christian value or belief.
- Consider how mentoring and leading in a group environment with multiple stakeholders may impact the mentoring plan you have developed so far in this course. What strategies might you develop to implement and manage change within an organization?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: LRD-612 Coaching, Mentoring, and Leadership Development
School: Grand Canyon University