BUS/475 Week 5 Apply Signature Assignment Contingency Plan and Executive Presentation
Wk 5 – Apply: Signature Assignment: Contingency Plan and Executive Presentation
Project plans outline the intended course of events; however, things don’t always happen as intended. Organizations need to consider risks and develop a contingency plan. This plan is typically presented to management.
Based on your prior research, determine potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives. Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risks. Add the potential risks and contingency plan to your Wk 4 – Apply: Project Plan assignment.
Click here to Find all Assignments for BUS/475 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Create a 12- to 14-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes and visuals on every slide in which you:
- Identify the organization’s information presented in Wk 1.
- Synthesize the SWOT analysis and market trend research.
- Explain how the project objectives will advance the organizational goals.
- Assess how success will be measured.
- Evaluate the value this project will bring to the organization.
- Identify project metrics, timelines, and responsible parties.
- Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives.
Note: If needed, review your chosen organization in the Case Studies folder on the main course page in Blackboard.
Cite any sources according to APA guidelines. NOTE: You must use research to successfully complete this assignment.
Submit your assignment.
Course: BUS/475: Integrated Business Topics
School: University of Phoenix