ADM-640 Topic 4 Benchmark Research Design, Component 2 Assignment
Benchmark – Research Design, Component 2
After a program is identified for evaluation with an identifiable problem, a research design must be identified. The design describes the purpose(s) and method(s) of evaluation. The design identifies the specific ways in which the evaluator will collect and analyze data relevant to program efficacy (i.e., whether program outputs are aligned with the program’s express purpose/mission).
Click here to Find all Assignments for ADM-640 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
In 1,750-2,000 words, do the following:
- Evaluation questions and their justifications from Topic 1. This section should include edits based on feedback from your instructor.
- Explain data collection procedures.
- Describe reporting procedures.
- Describe quantitative methods.
- Describe qualitative methods.
- Compare why one method may be a better fit for the evaluation.
Cite five to seven scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: ADM-640 Program Evaluation
School: Grand Canyon University