PSYCH/599 Week 3 Discussion Adolescents Lack Sufficient Maturity to Consent to Medical Research
Wk 3 Discussion – Ethics in Research and Practice
Read the following articles from the University Library:
- “Adolescents Lack Sufficient Maturity to Consent to Medical Research”
- “Drawing the line at age 14: Why Adolescents Should Be Able to Consent to Participation in Research”
Choose a position based on the readings.
Defend your position by answering the following questions in a minimum of 175 words:
- What are the ethical issues of your position?
- What is the ethical support for your position?
- What guidelines from the APA Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct apply?
Click here to Find all Assignments for PSYCH/599 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Course: PSYCH/599 Foundations Of Graduate Study In Psychology
School: Grand Canyon University