PSY-560 Topic 7 Exam
(Click on “BUY NOW” to Complete Purchase & Download All the Answers Along with Options Immediately)
Complete the Topic 7 Exam.
You will have 1 hour to take this quiz. Once the timer runs out, the quiz will be automatically submitted for you. All answers are autosaved as you take the quiz. If you lose your connection to the server while taking this quiz, please reconnect to the LMS to resume your quiz. The timer will continue to count down while you are disconnected, so please reconnect as quickly as possible.
Click here to Find all Assignments for PSY-560 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
- _____ theories of intelligence suggest that intelligence is composed of a number of distant mental abilities
- In the Cattell-Horn-Carroll theory, intelligence is divided into:
- True or False; the criteria necessary to be classified as intellectually gifted is consistent across the U.S.:
- Evidence indicates that in the U.S. the IQ f the population has been increasing generation by generation. This has been called:
- Jean Esquirol is important in the study of cognitive assessment because he:
- In general, it has been shown that after reaching adlulthood, overall intelligence trends to ____ as a person ages.
- In the original Stanford-Binet, if a 10-year-old had a metal age of a 12-year-old, their IQ would be reported as:
- Raven’s Progressive Matrices requires the test taker to look at pictures in a sequence and identity what is missing, this is a test of:
- All of the following are common instruments used for testing intellectual functioning in children EXCEPT:
- In infancy, intelligence is usually evaluated by observing a child’s:
- In the United States, the average IQ is:
- In an intelligence test a participant may be asked to list the past five presidents, this is a test of:
- As people age past 40, in general it is expected that their ___ will decrease.
- When Galton ran his first psychometeic lab, he assessed intelligence by measuring all the following EXCEPT:
- According to current research, there is ___ correlation between creativity and intelligence.
- Intellectual assessment has sometimes been used as a tool for radical discrimination. Minorities have historically scored poorly on older intelligence tests because:
- The concept of Emotional Intelligence is popular in management literature but it is not assessed by psychologist because:
- True or False; the only criteria necessary to be diagnosed as intellectually disabled in an IQ below 70 as measured by a reliable and valid intellectual assessment instrument:
- Which of the following in NOT an environmental variable that influences intellectual development?
- Approximately ____ of the population has an IQ between 85 and 115.
- True or False: it is not possible to design a culture-free test; thus, psychologists are working to create culture-fair tests:
- The Wechsler adult intelligence scale (IV) divides adult intelligence into
- The Binet-Simon scale was very useful because it was the first assessment to include:
- As people age past 40, in general it is expected that their ___ will increase.
- Spearman’s g suggests that
- Sternberg’s triarchic theory of intelligence consisted of
- All of the following are limitations of Gardner’s Theory of Multiple Intelligences EXCEPT:
- Research comparing intellectual ability of men and women has resulted in:
- Based on Costa and McCrae’s Big Five Personality traits, a person with high intelligence is expected to score:
- Which of the following provides proof that inherited genes have an impact on intellectual development?
Course: PSY-560 Learning, Cognition and Motivation
School: Grand Canyon University