CUR/506 Week 1 Philosophy of Education Paper Assignment
CUR/506 Wk 1 Philosophy of Education Paper
Write a 500- to 750-word paper detailing your personal philosophy of education. Include a description of both your philosophy that connects to educational theory (from Week 1 readings) and your beliefs about teaching and learning.
Include each of the following in your paper. Each topic should be a separate paragraph.
- Describe your education philosophy and how it relates to teaching and learning.
- Explain how your education philosophy is relevant to the day-to-day work of the professional teacher.
- Identify the definition of curriculum that your education philosophy relates to the most. Look at the different theories of curriculum.
- Analyze how your education philosophy will influence you in your professional role as a 21st-century curriculum leader. (Different from a classroom teacher)
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/506 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Use APA headings. Possible headings to use in your paper:
- Educational Philosophy for Teaching and Learning
- Educational Philosophy and Work of the Professional Teacher
- Educational Philosophy and Relationship to Curriculum Theory
- Influence of Educational Philosophy on a 21st Century Curriculum Leader
Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Be sure to support your ideas with information from the readings (citations and references). Include an APA title page, introduction, and conclusion. See Sample APA paper in the Center for Writing Excellence. The link is below.
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/506 Theories And Best Practices Of Curriculum And Instruction
School: University of Phoenix