SBS110 Module 2: Culture and Socialization Assignment
Module 2: Culture and Socialization
Module 2: Assignment
Write a 1000-1500 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to thoroughly answer all the questions for each bullet point. There should be two sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. Also, include an introduction and conclusion. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
Click here to Find all Assignments for SBS110 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
- Section One: As you evaluate your own society or group’s ways of doing things, do you favor ethnocentrism or cultural relativism? Explain your position.
- Section Two: Global technology has been connecting cultures that we normally would not be exposed to unless we visited a foreign land. Explain how technology changes culture and what cultural lag and cultural leveling are. Also, how is technology changing culture and socialization?
- Assignment Expectations:
- Length: 1000-1500 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
- Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
- Filename: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, “RHall Module 1.docx”
Course: SBS110 Introduction to Sociology
School: Aspen University