CUR/530 Week 6 Signature Assignment: Designing a Balanced Assessment
Wk 6 – Signature Assignment: Designing a Balanced Assessment
( If you are having trouble downloading these documents, try right-clicking each link and opening each one in a new window or copying and pasting the links below.)
Designing a Balanced Assessment
- READ all of the provided information.
- Click on the Signature Assignment: Designing a Balanced Assessment and Signature Assignment Guidelines links.
- Complete the Signature Assignment: Designing a Balanced Assessment.
- Click the Grading Rubric to view the Designing a Balanced Assessment rubric.
- Read the Designing a Balanced Assessment rubric.
- Read the posted information and documents.
- Refer to the information posted in the Week 2 assignment content area and your Week 2 individual feedback
- Cite all sources according to APA format.
- Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your original work documents.
- Remember to be proactive with this assignment.
- Re-read all of the provided/or posted information.
The easiest way to look at this assignment is by looking at the rubric. It’s broken down into 7 sections. The 8th is overall APA formatting.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/535 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
It would be wise to set up your Signature Assignment in the order below. Again, for your sake, please clearly label each section of your assignment using the headings below. If you have separate assessment attachments, please label each attachment. For example, Formative Interim Assessment or Pre-assessment. If you have one attachment, please clearly label each assessment or use headings within the attachment. In short, please label everything!
Please clearly label all sections, assessments, and documents of your assignment using the headings below:
- Objectives/ Learning Targets
- Formative interim assessment
- Summative Assessment
- Summative Evaluation Plan
- APA formatting*
Please understand that Signature Assignments are required and cannot be changed or deleted.
This assignment is independent. You are expected to work independently and transfer the knowledge and skills acquired over the course of the semester to a new context. All scaffolds are removed with this assignment. Refer to the information posted in Week 6 and in Week 2, including your individual feedback, to help guide your work.
Make sure you access and read all information posted that is related to this assignment. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, so I can use questioning and prompts to direct you to the proper information. Thanks.
Cite all sources according to APA format.
Submit your work.
Course: CUR/530 Assessment And Evaluation Models
School: University of Phoenix