CUR/530 Week 3 Data-Driven Instructional System Team Presentation
Wk 3 Team Data-Driven Instructional System
Create a minimum 10 slide presentation that you would use to teach a team of teachers how to implement a data-driven instructional system.
Include and explain the following:
- Roles of each stakeholder (teacher, principal, etc.)
- The function and process of collaborative data teams
- Specific strategies to create a collaborative culture within a team environment
- Development of questioning to promote higher-order thinking skills in a classroom
- Authentic methods of evaluating collected student data
- Specific techniques used to diagnose student needs
Feel free to use the speaker notes.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/530 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Cite all sources and work according to APA format.
Submit your work.
Course: CUR/530 Assessment And Evaluation Models
School: University of Phoenix