CUR/530 Week 1 Classroom Assessment System Summary Assignment
Wk 1 – Classroom Assessment System Summary
– Evaluate technology tools to use in the classroom for the purpose of formative assessment that accurately reflects your state standards by completing one of the tables attached to this assignment.
– Research and select five different resources found in the College of Education Technology Resource Library. Please limit yourself to evaluate only one instructional equipment item or electronic device such as computers, tablets, smartphones, projectors, netbooks, document cams, iPads, iPods, Mp3s, whiteboards, laptops, ARTs, Elmos, Chromebooks, etc.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/530 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
– Complete and submit the attached (Option A or Option B) Classroom Assessment System Technology Student Document. Please make sure you submit a downloadable copy of the assignment and not a link to the assignment.
The Word document reflects the following assignment information:
- Title of each Technology Resource
- URL Address to each site
- Assigned score for each resource (5 highest/excellent -1 lowest/poor)
- Rationale for each score given to each technology resource listed
- Explainif the selected resource user friendly. User Friendly
- Explainif the selected resource offers a variety of assessment choices. Variety of assessment choices
- Explainif your selected resource grade-level appropriate. (Include grade or grades you plan to use the resource with as well as grades a teacher could potentially use the resource with.) Is it more appropriate for elementary or secondary, why? Grade level appropriate
- Explainif the selected resource allows for modifications of assignment and assessment. Modification of assignment and assessment
- Explainhow the selected technology resource connects to specific standards or support specific state standards. Connection to state or Common Core standards
- Explainhow you would implement or use the selected resource in the classroom. Describe how you/the teacher/educator would utilize this during classroom implementation
Think why, what, and how. For example, why or how is this tool user-friendly or what makes this tool user-friendly. Please be detailed and thorough in your responses. Please use your own individual wording. You want your reader to be able to evaluate each tool based on the depth of the information you have submitted. Please use complete sentences.
Cite all sources according to APA format.
Course: CUR/530 Assessment And Evaluation Models
School: University of Phoenix