CRM2702 Week 5 Discussion Question
- What are the steps to investigation a burglary (not in progress)?
- Tools, tool marks, blood, broken glass, foot prints, fingerprints, hairs, DNA are some of the common items of evidence that you would find at a burglary scene. Pick 2 of these items, or some additional ones not listed, and describe how you would properly photograph, collect, package, and label your burglary evidence.
- Find the burglary statute for your home state (Louisiana) and summarize.
- If you or a family member have been the victim of a burglary, please share with the class how the burglary impacted you personally
- Properly list your source(s)
Course: CRM2702 Criminal Investigations
School: Florida Institute of Technology
- : 31/05/2017
- : 8