CUR/525 Week 6 Team Ethics at School A Learner’s Guide Presentation
Wk 6 Team Ethics at School: A Learner’s Guide
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation using a tool from the Technology Resource Library in the College of Education Resources.
Present a training tool for use with school employees about the principles and practice of ethics in a school setting.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/525 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Include the following elements:
- Key definitions
- Theoretical background
- Decision-making principles
- Best practices
- Ethical considerations for students with special needs
- Social media and technology challenges
- Ethics in working with students of diverse socioeconomic backgrounds and cultures
- Examples with positive or negative outcomes
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines and use at least three credible sources in your research for this presentation.
- Title slide
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/525 Ethical Issues In Education
School: University of Phoenix