CUR/525 Week 3 Rights and Responsibilities Paper Assignment
Wk 3 – Rights and Responsibilities Paper
Resources: Teacher handbooks, student-parent handbooks, and school board policy, Brochure Builder
Choose one of the following options to complete this assignment:
- Brochure, newsletter, or teacher handbook article
- 700-word (minimum) to 1000 word paper
Define the roles, responsibilities, and ethics of teachers, students, and parents in the process of education as found in the publication resources.
Respond to the following items (and other findings that may surface):
- Are codes of ethics written, implied, or evident in the published documents?
- What specific policies address the roles and responsibilities of all parties?
- What unwritten expectations are implied?
- What provisions exist for the principle of due process?
- What additions, corrections, or other ideas might you include to better facilitate improved communication and ethics?
- Student has written an introduction
- Student has written a conclusion paragraph.
- Student has included a title page and references page all in proper APA format.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/525 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Research at least three sources to support your work.
Format your work according to APA guidelines as applicable.
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/525 Ethical Issues In Education
School: University of Phoenix