CUR/525 Week 2 Ethical Principles and Theories Assignment
Wk 2 – Ethical Principles and Theories
Theories to be considered include the following:
- Aristotle: moral theory (virtue theory)
- Kant: Kantian ethics (moral duty)
- Kohlberg: cognitive moral development
- Mills: utilitarianism (consequentialism)
- Niebuhr: ethical realism
You chosen or your instructor has assigned one of thes theories to you for this assignment;
Create a descriptive chart, outline, PowerPoint, or other graphic organizer of the critical attributes of the theory or set of principles for the ethical theory assigned/ approved by your instructor in Week 1.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/525 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
The assignment must include, but is not limited to, the following attributes:
- Author of the theory and year(s) of development or publications they wrote about the theory.
- Description of the theory, including any alternate titles
- Essential vocabulary in the theory
- Potential applications of the theory
- A positive and negative (pros and cons) set of observations about the theory
- A description of a real scenario of this theory in action
Format your chart, outline, or organizer consistent with APA guidelines.
- included a title page
- Include a references page of any original sources used in APA format.
- include an introduction paragraph.
- include a conclusion paragraph.
Cite all outside sources according to APA formatting.
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/525 Ethical Issues In Education
School: University of Phoenix