CUR/520 Week 6 Professional Learning Communities Handout Assignment
Wk 6 – Professional Learning Communities Handout
Your principal has asked you to implement a Professional Learning Community on your campus.
Read the “What is a Professional Learning Community” from the provided link, or you can access it directly from the ASCD site:
- Access the ASCD website.
- Click the Educational Leadership tab.
- Go to the EL Archives.
- Scroll to Volume 61 and click May 2004 edition: Schools as Learning Communities.
- Click the “What is a Professional Learning Community” article by Richard DuFour.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/520 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Write a 350- to 525-word handout for teachers on your campus that highlights what a professional learning community (PLC) is and is not.
Include the following:
- Use of data
- Major goals and purpose of a PLC
- School personnel involved
- How the PLC will influence the school’s learning goals
- How reflection is used to obtain continuous improvement
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/520 Advocating For Learning
School: University of Phoenix
- : 18/04/2021
- : 125